Unwind with Ease: How to Give Yourself a Relaxing CBD Massage
The hustle and bustle of everyday life can take its toll on your body and mind. From hectic work schedules to personal commitments, it can be challenging to find time for ourselves to unwind and relax. But thanks to CBD oils, you can enjoy a relaxing massage in the comfort of your home. With a CBD massage, you can give yourself a sense of calm and relaxation. If you want to try one for yourself, read on for tips on how to get started.
To give yourself a soothing CBD massage, start by using a high-quality CBD oil or lotion. Apply it generously to your skin and use slow, circular motions to work out any tension or knots in your muscles. Focus on tight areas, such as your neck, shoulders and lower back.
CBD Massage: Choosing the Right CBD Oil
When giving yourself a relaxing CBD massage, choosing the right CBD oil or cream is crucial. Make sure you’re getting a high-quality product by looking for CBD oils that are third-party tested. You’ll also want to choose a product made with high-quality ingredients, free of harmful chemicals or additives.
Consider the carrier oil used in the product as well. CBD oils are typically mixed with a carrier oil, such as coconut oil or olive oil, to make them easier to apply. Choose a carrier oil that’s gentle on your skin and won’t cause irritation or allergic reactions.
See Also: How to Use CBD Massage Oil
How to Give Yourself a CBD Massage
The neck is a common area for tension and stress, which can lead to headaches and discomfort. Here’s how to give yourself a CBD massage on your neck:
Apply a small amount of CBD oil to your hands and warm it up by rubbing your hands together.
- Use your fingers to gently massage the sides of your neck.
- Apply light pressure and focus on any areas that feel tight and sore.
- Move your fingers to the back of your neck and massage using upwards strokes towards the base of your skull.·
- Use your fingertips to massage the base of your skull.
Shoulders are another area where we commonly hold tension and stress, especially if we spend a lot of time sitting at a desk or using electronic devices. Give yourself a CBD massage on the shoulders by doing the following steps:
- Use circular motions to massage the tops of your shoulders, working down towards the outer edges.·
- Move on to massaging the backs of your shoulders. Use both hands to apply pressure and work out any knots or tightness. You can also try using a tennis ball or foam roller.
Our hands are constantly in use throughout the day and can quickly become tired and achy. Massaging your hands with CBD can ease tension and help you relax.
- Use your thumbs to massage the palm of your hand.
- Use your fingers to massage the back of your hand using long strokes.
- Pay special attention to the area between your thumb and index finger.·
- Use gentle circular motions and work each finger individually.
When it comes to self-massage, people often forget about their feet. However, your feet are one of the most essential parts of your body and can significantly benefit from a CBD massage.
- Use gentle pressure with your fingers to knead the arches and heels of your feet for several minutes.·
- For an even more relaxing experience, consider using a CBD-infused foot soak, which involves warm water with Epsom salt and a few drops of CBD oil.
Elevate Your Self-Care Routine with Holistic Herb’s Premium CBD Oils
With the soothing nature of CBD oils combined with the healing power of massage, you can create a truly rejuvenating experience right in the comfort of your own home.
If you’re looking for the best CBD oils for your self-massage, look no further than Holistic Herb. With our premium-quality CBD oils, you can easily get started in giving yourself a luxurious massage that will leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed. Check out our CBD shop today.